Friday, July 4, 2008

Post Haste - Thing #12

I have spent many hours exploring sites, blogs, pages, links, and more. It feels as though I've seen not even a milliliter of the large measure of technology on the World Wide Web. This does not seem to concern the little prince. I overheard him say, "...if I had fifty-three minutes to spend as I liked, I should walk at my leisure toward a spring of fresh water."

With my four thorns walking the computer keyboard, I've found fresh ideas at two writing blogs. They have been the water to nourish my extra-curricular writing life. (Some day, I will write a book about Asteroid B-612.) I made posts expressing appreciation for an interesting poetry idea, and thanking the blogger for a well-expressed writing strategy. I also posted on blogs from 23 Things--commenting on the usefulness of the blog information or the effective way in which it was said.

It has been quite pleasant to be the recipient of posts to this blog, as well.

2 comments:

Miss Lee said...

You are more than unfolding gently... you are blossoming! Isn't the web and the blogosphere the best place ever?! So glad you are having fun!

Rose and Sydnie Kleinhenz said...

Thank you so much, head squirrel. I have decided, though, to stop playing 23 things. The boys' dad passed away last week and I've been busy with many family things. I need to spend the rest of the summer catching up on my personal to-do list. Looking forward to seeing you in August.