Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Sahara Desert -- Thing #6


The Little Prince asked me to share his Sahara Desert trading card with everyone so people could see how very few people he met while on the earth. He says this picture does not show the magnificent sunsets over the desert, although he could only see one each day rather than the forty-four he might see walking straight ahead in one day on our tiny planet. (In my opinion, it is also not nearly as beautiful as Asteroid B-612.) I had much difficulty saving this file for you until I discovered that I must not change the file name. When I kept the original name and saved it into a subject folder, I was able to capture the whole image rather than a half-chopped-off version. So, you can see above why I think the desert would be a very harsh home for a rose and a very unhappy home for a joyful Little Prince.

Photo by Eugene Reshetov

No comments: